Professional and Educational Background
• Commercial Lending – loan documentation, due diligence, loan closing, opinion letters, purchase and sale of loans, participations, syndications, workouts, foreclosures;
• Commercial Real Estate (office, shopping centers, retail, multi-family, warehouse, industrial, condominiums, residential communities, mixed-use, farm and ranch investments) – purchase, sale and exchange, financing, development, construction, leasing, evictions;
• Business Organizations (corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, series LLCs and joint ventures) – formation, termination, merger, conversion, buy-sell agreements, succession planning, governance, management and operation, opinion letters;
• Sale and Acquisition of Businesses and Professional Practices – equity sales, mergers and asset purchase and sales;
• Business Contracts (property, services, IT and other agreements) – negotiation, drafting, review, analysis, modification, termination, disputes;
• Trademarks – state and federal;
• Estate Planning & Probate – drafting wills, trusts, medical power of attorneys, durable power or attorneys, and directive to physicians; probating wills and administration of estates.